CompleteCARE - "All-You-Need" Managed Services Plan
Our CompleteCARE Managed Services program is designed to include ongoing maintenance for your computers and computer network. It includes 9x5x5 unlimited telephone/remote support and unlimited 9x5x5 onsite support as needed.
IT SYSTEMS SUPPORT
1. Unlimited remote, onsite and telephone help desk support for PCs, servers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points.
2. Microsoft Office 365 support for Email/Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
3. Microsoft Active Directory and DNS management and support.
4. Anti-virus management support.
5. Software application upgrade support.
6. Replacement of field serviceable technology parts for PCs/servers/networking equipment.
7. Support for Unitrends, Acronis, Veeam and Datto data backup systems.
8. Data backup system management including server recoveries to bare metal on a yearly basis, a quarterly single-file backup test and monthly data backup reporting.
9. Connectivity support for scanners, networked copiers, printers, and plotters.
10. Support for PC imaging and software standardization.
11. Mobile phone support and remote wiping of email data as needed.
12. User account management including adding, removing, and configuring user accounts.
13. Working with vendors as needed for manufacturer support.
14. Assistance with PC clean-up including removing of unnecessary files, folders, and software.
15. Optional Service - Deployment of new PCs and servers is available at our current billable rates.
MONITORING AND DETECTION SERVICES
1. Monitoring of PCs, servers, firewalls, switches, data backup systems, network components and endpoint protection systems.
2. Alert notifications via email, text or voice.
3. Anti-virus and anti-malware monitoring.
4. Optional Service - Indicators of Compromise (IOC) service provided by Huntress.
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER (CIO) SERVICES
1. Business IT planning and consulting.
2. Business continuity and disaster recovery support.
3. Ongoing documentation of the network.
4. Procurement management and product sourcing.
5. Quarterly business review and network reporting.
6. IT policy development and deployment assistance.
INCIDENT AND RESPONSE SERVICES
1. Incident and support response services via remote access, telephone or onsite visit.
2. Emergency support for servers and mission critical systems per our SLA.
3. Malware clean-up, breach response and remediation services.
LICENSE AND IT ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
1. Asset lifecycle and hardware warranty management.
2. License renewal management.
3. Domain name renewal management.
PATCH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
1. Patch management for Windows, Linux and VM servers.
2. Patch management for Windows PCs.
3. Patch management for network devices.